IT Support Requests

First, ensure we can contact you!

Add your personal email to eServices. Follow these instructionsIf your email is the only address in your eServices record and you cannot log in to your WAWG account, we cannot contact you!

Enter the same email address in your help request. Otherwise, we must contact you to verify your identity. Do not enter your address if you cannot access that e-mail account.

(click to enlarge)

Check your email after submitting a help request. Any responses to your request will go to the address you enter. Check Junk Mail or Spam if you don't see anything.

Be patient. :) Once we receive a help request, we take care of it as soon as we are able - generally within hours or the next few days if we are unavailable. One person handles account requests and one person handles all other requests. Be sure to check your e-mail, including your spam / junk mail folder. If you still have not heard from anyone, contact us via e-mail.

I need a WAWG e-mail (Google account)

You probably have one! Accounts are created automatically based on eServices information.

I need an account early

Request an account below. Login info will be sent to your eServices EMAIL PRIMARY address and will expire in 48 hours. Enter that home address in the IT request.

I need my password reset

Reset your password here: (Trouble? See tips here.)

You can reset your own password if either:
  • Your eServices record contains either "CELL PHONE - PRIMARY" or a non-WAWG e-mail address, preferably "EMAIL - SECONDARY". To set these, follow these instructions.
  • You have set a recovery e-mail address or phone number in your account as described here.
If you cannot reset your own password, request a password reset below. Login info will be sent to your eServices personal EMAIL address and will expire in 48 hoursEnter that home address in the IT request.

I am a cadet parent and wish to receive WAWG emails

Request this below. Please enter your first and last name and your cadet's CAPID. The email address you submit in the request will be added to the cadet parent mailing list.

I transferred out of WAWG and need to access my e-mail or files

Request temporary reactivation of your previous WAWG account below. Any responses will go to the email address you enter in the request.

I need different IT support

Request it below. Any responses will go to the email address you enter in the request.

Read above first!

IT Support Portal
(Note: this link will open a new browser window and leave the CAP.GOV domain.)