This position reports directly to the Wing Supply Officer or Director of Logistics if no Supply Officer is assigned.
They will be responsible for assisting the Supply Officer/Director of Logistics with all matters pertaining to supply. This includes but is not limited to the following under the direction of the Supply Officer/Director of Logistics :
· Proper accountability for CAP property. Be proficient in the use and capabilities of the Operational Resource Management System (ORMS)
· Be responsible for receipt, issue, storage and proper disposal of all CAP property.
· Be responsible for distribution and recovery of property and document in ORMS efforts to reclaim property from deactivated units and inactive members.
· Recommend to the commander the allocation, reallocation and retirement of property within the unit.
· Complete all property inventory and reporting requirements.
The applicant should:
· Have completed Level II
· Be safety education current
· Possess enthusiasm for CAP
· Be proficient in the use and capabilities of the Operational Resource Management System (ORMS)
· Be familiar with CAPP 206 and CAP Regulation 174-1.